WHAT YOU DO BEST
HOW TEAMS COMMUNICATE
Sally Hogshead Keynote Topic
IMPOSSIBLE TO RESIST: Outshine the competition, attract raving fans and earn attention in a distracted world
In today’s world of endless distractions and shrinking attention spans, the most fascinating option wins. The ability to hold attention is now the greatest competitive advantage. Drawing upon her extensive experience working with top brands such as MINI Cooper and Coca-Cola as well as a decade of research exploring why high-powered brands succeed, Sally shares her insider insight so you can captivate customers in a crowded marketplace.
FAVORITE QUOTES FROM THIS TOPIC:
- Your brand has a choice: Either have the biggest marketing budget, or be the most fascinating.
- Being the best is not enough, if nobody notices or cares.
- In any crowded environment, the most fascinating option always wins.
SALLY’S RESEARCH FINDINGS:
- Fascinating brands can charge up to 400% more.
- When fascinated by a brand, 80% of people report a faster heart rate.
- People (on average) are willing to pay $288 a month to be the most fascinating person in the room.
- BRAND MANAGERS
- CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE TEAMS
- MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING ORGANIZATIONS
- Identify your brand’s ultimate competitive advantage
- Capture immediate attention and attract raving fans
- Out-think, rather than out-spend, the competition
- Avoid competing on price