WHAT YOU DO BEST
HOW TEAMS COMMUNICATE
Sally Hogshead Keynote Topic
WHAT HIGH PERFORMERS DO DIFFERENTLY: The surprising patterns behind peak performance
What separates incredibly successful professionals from the rest of the pack? It’s not skill, or knowledge, or charisma. In her decade of research inside hundreds of companies with hundreds of thousands of professionals, Sally Hogshead identified the key to highly influential communication and developed a proven system to assess potential and skyrocket performance.
Whether you want to take your leadership to the next level and develop high-performing teams or improve personal performance, Sally delivers the tools and the inspiration for meaningful change.
FAVORITE QUOTES FROM THIS TOPIC:
- Every time you communicate, you’re either adding value, or taking up space.
- It’s good to be better. But it’s better to be different.
- You can’t over-deliver, if you don’t know what you deliver in the first place.
SALLY’S RESEARCH FINDINGS:
- Individuals report a twofold increase in self-confidence once they learn what makes them fascinating.
- When people leverage the inherent advantages that make them unique, they are 30% more engaged at work.
- Employees who feel fascinating and engaged at work are 59% more likely to remain within the organization, and consistently deliver higher sales results and better customer service.
- FINANCIAL SERVICES
- REAL ESTATE
- CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Understand the ways high performers excel
- Learn how to consistently deliver your highest value
- Reduce conflict and improve team communication
- Build teams with healthy diversity