WHAT YOU DO BEST
HOW TEAMS COMMUNICATE
Sally Hogshead Keynote Topic
YOU ARE FASCINATING: Empower and leverage the women leadership in your organization
The greatest way to empower a woman is to help her see her own highest value. With engaging research, touching anecdotes, and a defined plan of attack, Sally’s newest keynote ensures every participant leaves energized and focused, knowing how to stand out and make a difference in the world by empowering the women in their community.
FAVORITE QUOTES FROM THIS TOPIC:
- Instead of trying to repair some part of yourself that’s broken, focus on the way in which you’re likely to make the most difference, for the most people in the most meaningful way.
- You have a message that matters and you have a responsibility to get that message out there.
- The highest form of empowerment is to show someone what they are already doing right.
SALLY’S RESEARCH FINDINGS:
- Men often prefer to work solo and “think things through,” women tend to feel alienated or discounted if they are not engaging with and understood by their peers.
- Women want to have a voice that matters within an organization.
- Women lead by building relationships, whereas men typically lead by leveraging their authority.
- MARKETING PROFESSIONALS
- NON-PROFIT LEADERS
- Identify how the women and girls in your life are most likely to add value
- Recognize how to use your competitive advantages to become an empowered leader.
- Develop your unique message and implement a plan to share it with the world